Jan. 2

Filed Under (), () on Saturday, January 3, 2009



Isn't this a fun photo? LOL! Actually, it's me in my work out shirt. Today, I started my healthy eating/exercise New Year's resolution. So, I broke out the new Wii Fit and took her for a spin. I did yoga, strength training, and cardio. Loved some of the yoga (the Tree pose is a killer!), and the running and hula hoop. Lots of fun, tells you how long you were actually excersising, and it keep track of stuff for you. It was great! So looking forward to using the Wii Fit all year!

Comments:

Total (3) Comments posted for Jan. 2

  1. I like this picture!!!

  2. Wonder why? LOL!

  3. Hmmm...seems we have the same New Year's res. I have started my own form of Weight Watchers, and so far, it hasn't been too difficult, but I am only like five days in! I am quite determine to lose about 25-30 lbs and hope to be well on my way by the end of May!