January 28, 2009 - A HUGE pet peeve

Filed Under () on Sunday, February 15, 2009



I get very annoyed when there are holes in my socks, especially at my large toe. I have a ton of socks that are like this and I don't know why. I don't think I'm hard on my socks, so why does this happen? I like to blame it on the construction of the socks. One day I need to go through all my socks and darn them. And yes, I can stitch my socks. I've done so on a number of them. I just haven't gotten around to all of them. Stupid socks...

Comments:

Total (2) Comments posted for January 28, 2009 - A HUGE pet peeve

  1. And, I thought I was the only person in the world to sew their socks. One time when I worked at Boyds Bears, I took all of my socks (well, only the clean ones!) into work there because we had several sewing machines, and I sewed my sock holes. I agree, it is soo annoying, but I have decided I am not sewing my socks anymore. I will just buy new ones or cut my toenails more often. Hee, hee.

  2. Smart idea! Though I am cheap and just sew them...when I remember! LOL!