What About Some Photos from June?

on Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's sorta been a while. About a month, but here are some photos from June. :-)

Brian and I were lucky enough to get tickets to a Hershey Bears play-off game on June 6th against the Manitoba Moose. This was Game 3 of the Calder Cup finals. It was a great game and a great Hershey win! Woohoo!

Here were are at Hershey again, except three days later and a victory shy of the Calder Cup. The Bears had a 3-1 lead going into the game and LOST. :-( They headed back to Manitoba to defeat the Moose, but not in front of the home crowd. We were sad.

My engagement and wedding rings. LOL! We were at a York Revolution game and I was having fun with the camera. I kept wanting a photo of my rings, but they always came out blurry. So, I tried again and it worked! My engagement ring is an opal. :-) Isn't it beautiful?

This is me on Sunday, June 28th in Baltimore, MD. I ran my first 5k at the Baltimore Women's Classic 5k that morning. My goal was to run the whole thing, no matter what the time. And I did! I ran the entire race, finished in 45:25 (which was 5 minutes faster than I thought I would), and didn't come in last. Yea me! It was a good day.

Comments:

Total (01) Comment posted for What About Some Photos from June?

  1. Yea you indeed! I am very proud of you and that was a great fun weekend in Baltimore.

    Great pics!