Great magazine!

Filed Under (), () on Thursday, February 18, 2010

 

I love mail.  I love magazines.  I love photography.  So, for graduation, my hubby gave me a subscription to PhotoPlus Canon Edition.  Yea!  What's really nice about this is that all the photography magazines I've bought in the past were generic and came from England.  I have nothing against England.  In fact, it's my favorite country outside the U.S.  My fabulous grandmother comes to us from there.  The problem lies in the price of their magazines are awful and kept me from subscribing.  Big kuddos to hubby for doing something that I've been wanting to do, but haven't.
So, for the past several days I've been reading through the magazine - reading articles, looking at photos, drooling over equipment, checking out the reviews.  I'm so excited about it.  I have noticed that some things in the magazine do not apply to my four year old Rebel.  It's ok.  I can still keep it in reserve until I purchase my new D-SLR.  I'm ok with that.  

PhotoPlus Canon Edition should help me perfect my craft and give me lots of inside tips all for one low price!

Comments:

No Comments posted for Great magazine!