New Toy

Filed Under (), () on Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sorry for the lack of posts!  We've been digging out of snow for a week.  A snow storm dumped 18"-20" on the 9th, then we got ANOTHER 18"-20" on the 10th.  Craziness I tell you!  I don't think we've EVER gotten that much snow so close together.

Sooooo...I have photos of the snow and I have photos from the weekend to upload, but today I'm excited.  I have been drooling over a Holga camera for a few months now.

I've had it on my Amazon wish list, but nothing.  I've been hemming and hawing about ordering it.  Really wanting to, but being a wuss about spending the money.  This afternoon, while in Baltimore, I found a Holga at Urban Outfitters for the same price as Amazon, but I wouldn't have had to deal with shipping.  Well, I hemmed and hawed, but when we walked out of Urban Outfitters, I was the proud owner of a Holga camera.  I cannot wait to try it out!!  That's a project for the week.  Get the camera set up and take some photos.  Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  Sooo excited!!!!

Comments:

No Comments posted for New Toy