More August Shots...Not sure how many though...

on Saturday, September 5, 2009

Time for the rest of August, though not sure how many more. August was a really slow month. We didn't do much. July was really the high-water mark of activity. LOL! Alrighty, onto the second half of August!

Brian and I after the O's game on August 30th. We headed to the game with our friends Shaun and Ada. It was Shaun's birthday, so we all chipped in and got his name on the score board. :-) He loved it! And it was a great game cause the O's won. Yea! The weather was great, we had a blast chatting and catching up, and the O's won. What a lovely day.

Look! A real blog photo!! I have an obsession with recipes. I have about 20 notebooks filled with them. I collect them from magazines, write them in spiral bound notebooks, and never use them. LOL! That's not completely, true, but there are hundreds of recipes I have collected that I have never used. One day, I may use them. As of now, nothing. But, this is me going through all the recipes that had collected and writing them in the notebook. It's fun and whenever someone needs a recipe, I tend to have one. So, if you're in need of a recipe, let me know. I'm sure I have one for you!

Comments:

No Comments posted for More August Shots...Not sure how many though...