Saturday - I feel small

Filed Under (), () on Sunday, September 20, 2009

Saturday we headed to Baltimore for the Fort McHenry 5k Tunnel Run. The race itself was on Sunday, but because the race was early and it's about an hour drive, we chose to stay over Sat. night. We booked ourselves at the Hotel Monaco Baltimore on North Charles Street. AWESOME hotel! If you need to stay in Baltimore for some reason, I totally recommend it! After we checked in, we took our bags to the room and found a simply gorgeous room. I took a pic of me on the bed and this is what I got. I feel so tiny in this photo. :-)

Comments:

Total (2) Comments posted for Saturday - I feel small

  1. this totally reminds me of that show from when we were kids where the girl sat in that huge chair! HAHA! Cute pic!

  2. Haha! Totally! I thought this was just funny. And I had fun playing with the camera in the room. They have some really nice furniture. Like furniture I wanted to steal nice. :-)