Tying it up

Filed Under () on Thursday, September 17, 2009

Another photo! Today's photo, boys and girls, is all about running. Two years ago I ran the Harrisburg Mile. I then promptly stopped running until I signed up the next year to run it again. Then I spent 6 weeks freaking out and trying to get myself ready to run again. And promptly stopped running again. LOL! This past Jan. I decided to try it again, running that is. So, each Sat. morning, I would head to be park and run a mile. Nothing exciting, but better than nothing. Then classes calmed down in April and I started running a couple nights a week. Then I started adding distance. In the end of June I ran my first 5k (check out the June photo update to see me in my race gear). I'm running another 5k this coming weekend (Sept. 20) in Baltimore. So, today's photo is me lacing up my shoes. :) Hoping my run goes well Sunday. (Sorry it's a tad blurry.)

Comments:

No Comments posted for Tying it up