Nov. 2

Filed Under (), () on Sunday, November 2, 2008



Ok, so weird shadow not withstanding, I need a pedicure! LOL! This lovely paint job is from Sept. 7th. Wonder how I know when this is from? I went to a wedding that day and needed to do a quick paint job before heading out. So, this was done literally right before leaving the house. One stroke too. Amazed it lasted this long!

But what is it about cold weather and lack of flip-flop/sandals that make pedicures so infrequent? I hardly ever paint my toe nails in the winter and yet, when I do, it makes me really happy. No idea why, just does. Maybe I should start a movement of pedicures year round...or at least painting your toes in the winter. They do the same job all year round, why do we only really reward them in the summer when they are visible? Seems a tad discriminatory to me. Or maybe I'm just randomly writing this blog in hopes that you'll not realize I missed the last two days... Your call.

Comments:

No Comments posted for Nov. 2