Nov. 8

Filed Under (), (), () on Sunday, November 9, 2008



What an exciting photo of my leg and foot. Actually, this is me hiking. LOL! Brian and I did a wine hike on Sat. and this is me hiking the trail. It was a lot of fun. We went to Moon Dancer Winery in a local town for the hike. We did a tour of their wine making facility, trying three types of wine there. Then we met outside and was given a talk about efforts locally to keep the land around the Susquehanna River in our county forrest rather than developed. From there, off to the hike! We went through the vineyards and learned about the wine process, what they do in the fall/winter, and just how much land they have to work with. At the end, we stopped by a campfire and had a nice lunch, accompanied by different wines. There was soup, breads, cheeses, fruit, and desserts, along with 4-5 different wines, including a mulled wine. Yum! It was a nice day and the weather was BEAUTIFUL! I think it ended up being 68 degrees. Much warmed than we anticipated, but oh so nice for early November!

Comments:

Total (3) Comments posted for Nov. 8

  1. Hey, this winery tour sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe I can get Jer to do this sometime. I am jealous of the hiking and good times you are having.

    By the way, conveniently, I have my own blog in blogger, but it is not because I am soo into this new-fangled technology but because I had to do a copyright blog for my Intro to Library Media Centers course. Your blog is much more interesting than mine! But, it is hard to make copyright law interesting, and I assure you my personal life is very intriguing...ha, ha.

    I hope you are excited that you are getting comments on your blog, and I will try to follow you every now and again...unless that keeps you out! :)

  2. I meant "creeps" you out, not "keeps you out." Oops!

  3. You are more than welcome to follow along. Apparently, I'm not great at updating EVERY day like I should. Oops! But I try.

    And I think copywrite law can be VERY exciting. ;-)