Nov. 6

Filed Under (), () on Thursday, November 6, 2008



Today is bonus day! Two photos for the price of one! :-) Last night I thought it would be great to take a picture of me turning off my alarm clock. So, I set the camera by the bed and fell asleep. When I went to get up this morning, I grabbed the camera, turned off the flash and got photo 1, very dark, but you can see the time. Then I realized it wasn't a good photo. So, I turned on the flash and got photo number two. Which is really kinda boring and you can't see the time. So, today, two photos. Imagine if you will the ultimate photo - the photo is dark because it's morning. You can see the time on the alarm clock clearly and you can see my arm just as clearly turning off the alarm clock. Ah well. All the best laid plans, right?

Comments:

No Comments posted for Nov. 6