New Year...New Start

on Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's been several months since I've posted anything here. I think it's about time I dusted off the ole blog and add some stuff to it.  I can't guarantee it'll be everyday, but I am going to do a better job of posting something more often than I did last year. 

In reality, this is going to be a testing grounds skill-wise for me.  I'm working on improving my photography ability this year in the hopes of going professional.  So, when I post stuff here, hopefully anyone stopping by to check it out will tell me what's good and not so good about it.  Be honest. 

So, without further ado, a couple recent favorites.  Both from a recent trip to Atlantic City. 

A Christmas ball from Caesar's:



This photo was taken from the car on the way home from Atlantic City:

 

So, what do you think?  Any good?

Comments:

Total (01) Comment posted for New Year...New Start

  1. Spectacular pictures - especially the one of the ball!