Silly Photo

on Tuesday, January 12, 2010

In case you just started following along, I have three cats - Higgenbaffum (Higgy), Pooka, and Elizabeth.  We have lots of cat toys around the house, but the one they all LOVE is rat on a string.  It's not as weird as you may think.  It's a furry rat on a elastic string attached to a plastic bar that hangs over a door.  They love it and go nuts when they "find" it.  LOL! 

As I was putting away some laundry in the bedroom today, I noticed the sun came through one of the kitchen windows and hit rat on a string making a shadow on the door.  So, I thought I would try taking a photo of it and see what happens.  So, here's the best one I took.  It's a tad blurry.  If I have time to re-shoot it before I turn in my homework assignment, I will.  I think it's a neat shot.  And follows the assignment of how to look at light.



What cha think?

Comments:

Total (01) Comment posted for Silly Photo

  1. Neat photo. Higgy and Pooka are proud that you took such a cool shot of their disgusting toy!