Playing around

on Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So, I am trying to teach myself Photoshop Elements.  I got the ever-helpful "Photoshop Elements 6 for Dummies" book and am slowly playing with the applications.  This is my first attempt at ANYTHING.  Well, actually I'm already lying to you.  I sharpened a photo earlier.  But, that was a one button fix.  This took brushes and percentages and hand-eye coordination.  What do you think?

Before:



After


                                            


I know it's not perfect, trust me.  I'm a little frustrated with the color of B's face on the second photo.  Trying to figure out A. what I did and B. how to fix it.  But overall, what do you think?

Comments:

Total (2) Comments posted for Playing around

  1. Please make me taller next time.

  2. Har Har!