Photos around York Haven

on Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Today I decided to head out for a walk and take my camera.  I should have run yesterday, but I was a tad lazy and didn't, so I thought a walk today was better than nothing and why not take the camera?  I ended up walking 2.86 miles while out, so I was happy with the mileage and some of the photos!  Take a peek.  What do ya think?

Just the trees against the sky.  Loved how the color of the sky and clouds came out.



I tried framing the fun playground with the trees.  Not the greatest.  Maybe the trees are too far apart?  Maybe they are too far from the playground?  Not sure.  But, I tried.




I just love this view.  It reminds me of small town America.  And while York Haven is a small town, it's not quite what you would think of if you saw the whole town!



Did anyone else love this playground ride?  I just LOVED it as a kid!  
 


This probably isn't the greatest technical shot, but it was so darn cute!
 


This building is in the town of York Haven.  When we first moved to the area it was the library...which was  opened on Tuesdays from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.  LOL!  Now it's a town building.  Though I don't think the hours have improved.  I just love the window!

 

So, I wander down the street a bit and decide to walk towards the river - sorry,  no river photos.  I turn the corner and see the train lights are going.  So, here are a couple train photos I took...by pure luck!

 

Comments:

No Comments posted for Photos around York Haven