Oct. 15

Filed Under (), (), (), (), () on Wednesday, October 15, 2008













On first glance, this seems like a strange picture to have taken. And I'll agree with you. LOL! But I wanted to share with you my favorite shirt and one of my favorite necklaces. I got this shirt from Kohl's and I bought it because it is the most beautiful blue and is sooo soft to wear. I love how it gathers at the button area and it just looks good with my skin coloring (albino). I have a preference for jewel tone clothing and until this fall, it wasn't easy to find. When I find something, I buy it! So, this is my favorite shirt.

The necklace is one of favorite pieces of jewelry. It's a handmade glass flower that I got at a craft fair in town. It's larger than I normally wear, but it's so unique that I HAD to buy it. I love unique jewelry and this qualifies! We bought my SIL something similar from the same crafter. SIL is into wine, so we bought a wine stopper with a beautiful hand-made glass flower on top. I'm a sucker for unusual stuff!

Comments:

No Comments posted for Oct. 15