Oct. 25

Filed Under (), (), (), () on Sunday, October 26, 2008



Ok, technically I didn't take this photo. But, it is of me and it is of the most important thing that happened to me on the 25th. I spent ungodly amounts of money of 2 tickets to Game 3 of the World Series in Philadelphia. This is me before the game with the scoreboard in the background.
It was an awesome game! It was rainy and cold. There was a 91 minute rain delay that we waited through. We were all soaked and honestly, it was COLD! The game started at 10:00 p.m, the latest start to a World Series game in history. It went 3 hours and 41 minutes and ended at 1:47 a.m. It was awesome! We won in the bottom of the 9th inning on an error. :-) Love it! We are now up 2-1 in the series. Playing again tonight at 8:35 p.m. Go Phils!

Comments:

No Comments posted for Oct. 25