Oct. 22

Filed Under (), (), (), (), () on Thursday, October 23, 2008



OK, this is kinda cheesy, but I don't care! My beloved Phils are in the World Series and tonight was Game 1. I had class tonight and told my prof I was going to leave at break, but he took break early. Which is disheartening. I said I could stay the latest 8:00 p.m. if I wanted to see first pitch. He thought I should be willing to HEAR first pitch, but uh no. The first time the Phils are in the World Series in 15 years? I want to SEE it! At 8:00 p.m., in the middle of class, he says my name and points to his watch. Ahhh...gotta love the prof who gets it!

I made it home in time for the first pitch, by about a minute. LOL! Awesome game! Cole Hamels is awesome, which is exactly what I expected. There's no better pitcher out there right now. Chase Utley, ahhhh Chase, hit a homerun in the first inning. Loved it! And we held on to win 3-2. Happy about tonight, worried already about tomorrow. Let's go Phils!

Comments:

No Comments posted for Oct. 22