Oct. 19

on Sunday, October 19, 2008



Does this look like fun? This is me doing homework again. I tend to do a lot of it. I try to have it done by the end of Sunday afternoon, but I have been so busy this weekend that I am just getting to it tonight. I have an 11 page transcription to type up, a 3-5 page paper based on the transcription due on Friday, two books due by Wednesday and who knows due Thursday? This week is HORRIBLE and I had a really freaking busy weekend that didn't help. So, it is Sunday night at 9:56 p.m. and I am working on the transcription.

The transcription for anyone who is interested is:

A true and perfect inventory and just appraisement of all and singular the goods and chattels ------ and credits which were of John R. Kalbach kate if the Township of Heidelberg in the county of Berks and the state of Pennsylvania. Farmer deceased at the time of his death to wit:

and

The Condition of the present public sale made
and held the 28th of February AD 1844 at the
House of John R. Kalbach late of the Township
of Heifelberg County of Berks deceased to
John Kalbach
Administration of ---------

Jealous?

Comments:

No Comments posted for Oct. 19